- Health & Safety legislation as it applies to FFA.
- Safeguarding policy
- How to set up a food collection hub
- FFA community partner organisation information
- Sainsbury’s collection role
- FFA policy on provision of infant formula
- Food safety standards for baked goods
Health & Safety legislation as it applies to FFA.
As our organisation has no employees, then health and safety legislation does not apply. This would change if we had even one employee.
However, we still have responsibilities under common law, meaning we have a duty of care to each other, and others who may be affected by our activities.
Individuals may, in some cases, sue for damages using the civil law if they are injured as a result of another person’s negligence. Our Health and Safety Policy and Risk Register are in place to ensure we are proactive in providing our duty of care.
Source for legal information: https://www.hse.gov.uk/voluntary/employer/health-and-safety-law.htm